Offtopic RE: About user monitoring

> Nathan Norman - Micromuse Ltd.  mailto:nnorman@micromuse.com
> Gil-galad was an Elven-king.            |  The Fellowship
> Of him the harpers sadly sing:          |        of
> the last whose realm was fair and free  |     the Ring
> between the Mountains and the Sea.      |  J.R.R. Tolkien

A king of Elves there was of old,
Saranwrap by name,
who slew the Narcs at Mellowmarsh
and Soreheads Host did tame

With him marched the stubby Dwarfs
drafted from their mines,
but when the fearsome battle raged
they hid behind the lines.

Sing: Clearasil, Metrical, Lavoris in Choris, they hid behind the lines.

 -Bored of the Rings, Harvard Lampoon.

------

Your pardon, all, it brought back such beautiful memories... I can also
recomend their "Doon" if you can find a copy. "Doon. Dessert planet. A
world almost entirely devoid of entres."

Curt-