Services using Ports 1 & 6

I am trying to set up a Debian system for a desktop application, no server
applications at all.  I'm using potato.

I have stopped all Internet services to where "nmp" shows no open ports at
all..

However, "netstat -pan" gives the following :

Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State
PID/Program name
raw        0      0 0.0.0.0:1               0.0.0.0:*               7
-
raw        0      0 0.0.0.0:6               0.0.0.0:*               7
-
Active UNIX domain sockets (servers and established)
Proto RefCnt Flags       Type       State         I-Node PID/Program name
Path
unix  1      [ ]         STREAM     CONNECTED     55     149/klogd
@00000001
unix  0      [ ACC ]     STREAM     LISTENING     52     147/syslogd
/dev/log
unix  1      [ ]         STREAM     CONNECTED     56     147/syslogd
/dev/log

In regard to the "Active Internet connections", I cannot determine what these
are and whether they are any kind of vulnerability or not.  They _are_
services set up by Debian, aren't they and not something that has been
planted on my system..

If anyone can tell me what they are and if I can remove them (and how) I'd
appreciate it greatly

Also, can any of the Unix domain sockets be exploited?