Re: ssh ip address

	Have you taken a look at the environment variables that get set
when you log in over SSH? For me I find I have a variable appropriately
call'd "SSH_CLIENT" that contains the IP address, local port, and remote
port... As simple IP=$(echo ${SSH_CLIENT} | awk '{print $1}') inside
your script should get what you want...

	Jeremy