Re: I want to test my firewall from the outside

Why don´t  you install a telnet server on your machine to do this
job???

                    Mark Janssen
                    <maniac@maniac       To:     Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn <cristian.ionescu-idbohrn@axis.com>
                    .nl>                 cc:     debian-security@lists.debian.org
                                         Subject:     Re: I want to test my firewall from the outside
                    14/02/2002
                    12:28

On Thu, 2002-02-14 at 16:20, Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn wrote:
     Greetings,

     Yes, I would like to do that.
     Any good tools you folks would recommand?

Nmap from a dial-up connection... or login to some unix host and nmap
from there...

Maniac

(Or... just throw your IP into the internet... and let the rest of the
world probe your ports)

Future Technologies Seguranca Digital

Esta mensagem e de responsabilidade de seu autor.
Seu conteudo nao reflete necessariamente a opiniao da
empresa.