From: Thomas Kuepper [mailto:kuepper@in-secure.net]
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 3:15 PM
To: debian-security@lists.debian.org
Subject: vtun

Hi all.

i have a problem with vtun. Is anybody here with knowgledge about vtun?

i have one vtun server (type ether device tap0)

in this server i have 2 connections added to the config file.

my problem is, that only one client can connect. When one client has
connectet, the other can't. how could this be?

thx for help and sorry about my bad english.

thomas