pop mail recommendations

I have setup exim to host my domain's SMTP services.

I am now looking for something to host POP3 on the same Debian potato box.

I am asking the security list because that is my primary interest.
I would like to find something stable, reasonably known to be secure, perhaps specifically recommended for debian servers, and can run as a stand-alone daemon.

Would any of you care to make a recommendation?

---
Random fortune:

A long-forgotten loved one will appear soon.

Buy the negatives at any price.