Re: Removing stupid HTTP methods from Apache

Anne Carasik wrote:
> I'm running Apache on a Woody machine, and I can't figure
> out for the life of me how to disable certain insecure HTTP
> methods like PROPFIND and PUT.

Don't run software that answers requests with these methods if you
don't want them enabled, nothing in apache (1.3 anyway) will service
those by default.  Otherwise, yeah, Limit and LimitExcept are the
directives you're interested in.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"I was in love once -- a Sinclair ZX-81.  People said, "No, Holly, she's