Re: SNORT not adding entries to snort/portscan ???

> Once again I ask, please do not use procmail or any other automated
> system to report mail to razor that comes from a Debian list!!!
>
> From: Andris Kalnozols <andris@hpl.hp.com>
> Subject: Re: SNORT not adding entries to snort/portscan ???
> To: debian-security@lists.debian.org
> Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 18:25:47 PST
> Delivery-date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 21:37:04 -0500
>
> Regards,
>
> Phil

Hi, Phil.  Was this admonition directed at me or was the display
of the "X-Razor-Warning: SPAM." header meant to illustrate the
negative consequences to the true guily party?

Although we plan to implement SpamAssassin, we'll take the
conservative approach and _not_ enable the automatic reporting
feature to Razor for just the reason you stated.

Andris