Re: security.debian.org down, mirror needed

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 11:04:46AM +0100, Richard van den Berg wrote:
> security.debian.org is hosted by the University of Twente in The
> Netherlands (www.utwente.nl). Their data center caught fire a few hours
> ago. As a result their class B ( disappeared from the
> internet. A news article mentions that most servers and infrastructure
> has been distroyed.
> Is it possible to set up a mirror somewhere for the time being?

We (here, at Czech Republic) have debian-security mirror hosted at
ftp://ftp.sh.cvut.cz/debian-security. Hope it helps & folks from CVUT
won't kill me because of traffic :)

Arne Rusek                                                 <zonk@yo.cz>
*** Take back the Net! http://www.anti-dmca.org