Re: Harden

On Sun, Nov 17, 2002 at 03:31:54PM -0500, ITWebtools.com wrote:
> Problem is, when I run 'apt-get install harden', or 'apt-get install
> bastille', I get 'could not find' error.

First a few questions.  Is this box connected to the Internet?  Is the
Internet configured correctly on it?  What is your full
/etc/apt/sources.list?  What is the exact error message that you are
getting from 'apt-get install harden'?  Have you tried an "apt-get
clean; apt-get update", and if so, did that help?

I wish I could help you more, but I lack the information to begin to
help you.

Edward Guldemond

GPG Key: 0x4E505B0F
Key fingerprint:  4CAC 6740 C1CD 3CE4 6CA0
                  34E9 B3B7 18EC 4E50 5B0F