RE: Automatic Debian security updates, an Implementation

Four words:  Single point of failure.

(Or is that six?  Or ten?  Yes, yes, that's right, twelve words.  Let's try that again, shall we? ... ;)

Besides, I strongly believe that it already does this...  IIRC apt-get does this to make sure that the packages weren't corrupted (or truncated) in transit.

-Ian

R. Bradley Tilley hath spoke: