Re: Access on Port 0

0> In article <[🔎] 20021012103119.554bd308.alain@onesite.org>,
0> Alain Tesio <URL:mailto:alain@onesite.org> ("Alain") wrote:

Alain> Packets on port 0 are invalid and like packets with private
Alain> IPs or bad TCP flags, they can be used for fingerprinting the
Alain> target system.  I don't see any other reason to see a packet
Alain> on port 0.

While RFC 768 appears to reserve *source* port zero to mean "don't
destination port zero.

/--------[ RFC 768 ]
\--------