lids kernel options missing?

I am compiling a lids enabled kernel 2.4.18 patched with the lids-2.4
package.

I do not see all of the config options I expect.  I have no "Special
authorizations" and no "Special UPS" options.

Other patches I am applying are:
kernel-patch-2.4-lsm
kernel-patch-debianlogo :)

Are these options no longer used or removed from the debian patch?  Or
is there something wrong with me?  Or both?

Here is the LIDS section at the bottom of my .config file:

# Linux Intrusion Detection System
#
CONFIG_LIDS=y

#
# LIDS features
#
CONFIG_LIDS_MAX_INODE=256
CONFIG_LIDS_MAX_SACL=256
CONFIG_LIDS_MAX_OACL=256
# CONFIG_LIDS_HANGUP is not set
CONFIG_LIDS_SA_EXEC_UP=y
# CONFIG_LIDS_NO_EXEC_UP is not set
CONFIG_LIDS_NO_FLOOD_LOG=y
CONFIG_LIDS_TIMEOUT_AFTER_FLOOD=60
CONFIG_LIDS_ALLOW_SWITCH=y
CONFIG_LIDS_RESTRICT_MODE_SWITCH=y
CONFIG_LIDS_MODE_SWITCH_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_LIDS_MODE_SWITCH_SERIAL=y
# CONFIG_LIDS_MODE_SWITCH_PTY is not set
CONFIG_LIDS_MAX_TRY=3
CONFIG_LIDS_TTW_FAIL=3
# CONFIG_LIDS_ALLOW_ANY_PROG_SWITCH is not set
CONFIG_LIDS_RELOAD_CONF=y
CONFIG_LIDS_PORT_SCAN_DETECTOR=y
# CONFIG_LIDS_SA_THROUGH_NET is not set
# CONFIG_LIDS_DEBUG is not set