Re: harden-clients idea

i reckon that the real point is: if your users have access to the network
from their account with whatever tools or have access to an editor and gcc,
all of your efforts are gone: just need to use your own copy of whatever_tool_they_like.

If you want to avoid them to go some places, simply use the OUTPUT
table and possibly the match with UID (i think) for exemple, or enforce this
policy on your firewall.

JeF