Re: configuration problem with interaction of krb5 and kde screensaver

On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 08:44:18AM +0200, Dietrich Schroff wrote:

> Here my problem:
> If i log in as user in KDE and then use the screensaver, i can not
> unlock my screen. As root this is possible.
> I think the configuration file is /etc/pam.d/kde. It looks like this:
>
> auth  required     /lib/security/pam_nologin.so
> auth  sufficient   /lib/security/pam_unix.so shadow md5 nullok likeauth
> auth  required     /lib/security/pam_krb5.so use_first_pass

Try this instead:

auth  required     /lib/security/pam_nologin.so
auth  sufficient   /lib/security/pam_krb5.so
auth  required     /lib/security/pam_unix.so shadow md5 nullok likeauth use_first_pass

--
William Aoki     waoki@umnh.utah.edu       /"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
B1FB C169 C7A6 238B 280B  <- key change    \ /  No HTML in mail or news!