sendmail

Can anyone help me as I am having trouble with mail being sent from my system.

Periodically when I run ps x, I find processes running and tonight I found the following process

sendmail: server debian.org [65.125.64.134] child wai
sendmail: server debian.org [65.125.64.134] cmd read

I have had other similar messages and tonight I lodged complaints with the ISP whose servers have been noted and I am still waiting for them to get back to me.

The problem with this entry here, is it appears to be coming from a debian.org server, which I thought would be safe as a brick house.

Any commemts will be appreciated.

glt