Re: Fwd: bugtraq.c httpd apache ssl attack

On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 06:35:52PM +0200, Michael Renzmann wrote:
> Hi Florian.
>
> Florian Weimer wrote:
> >If you want to do your own tests (without fooling around with the
> >worm), you can use our tool:
> >
> >http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/advisories/openssl-sslv2-master.php
>
> Great tool, thanks.

Likewise thanks. I was able to warn one of my customers (who is not
currently using my time) to get someone to update them. I'd not
have bothered doing it for them pro bono if not for this tool, which
made it so easy to be nice it would have felt like a crime not to. :-)