Re: Closing ports...

You have configured junkbuster to *work* with the local network. If your
box receives a connection from other place it will give a "Operation not
permitted" mesage, but the port is still open to everyone. You can't
configure it in the /etc/junkbuster/acl (access list). To close the port
you must use iptables.

markus.grunwald@gmx.de (2002-09-15 at 1815.04 +0200):

--
Sergio Rodríguez de Guzmán Martínez| Quien miente, pronto se arrepiente.
sguzman@inicia.es                  |