Re: Fwd: bugtraq.c httpd apache ssl attack

On Sat, 14 Sep 2002 at 12:56:00PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> One wonders why you would have gcc installed on a webserver..
To custom compile the kernel or other apps.  Our web server has many roles
namely b/c we only have 5 IP addresses, we're running a masq network, and
2 websites.  We simply don't have enough IP addresses (or computers) to have
1 box per service...

--
Phil

PGP/GPG Key:
http://www.zionlth.org/~plhofmei/
wget -O - http://www.zionlth.org/~plhofmei/ | gpg --import

XP Source Code:

#include <win2k.h>
#include <extra_pretty_things_with_bugs.h>
#include <more_bugs.h>
#include <require_system_activation.h>
#include <phone_home_every_so_often.h>
#include <remote_admin_abilities_for_MS.h>
#include <more_restrictive_EULA.h>
#include <sell_your_soul_to_MS_EULA.h>
//os_ver="Windows 2000"
os_ver="Windows XP"