Re: Fwd: bugtraq.c httpd apache ssl attack

Is this the same vulnerability exploited bye the "Linux.Slapper.Worm"?
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/linux.slapper.worm.html

The reports openssl 0.9.6d and older are vulnerable, and woody seems to be
using 0.9.6.d.

Is DSA-126-1 openssl saying that this has been patched in the woody debian
binarys?
http://www.debian.org/security/2002/dsa-136

Thanks,

David.