Re: port 6051: hacked?

More information would be helpful, but here is what I've seen on my
systems....

If I run nmap on my system to my outside interface, I get what I expect
(known running services), but when I run nmap from my friends system, I
also get to see all the other services that are being run by my ISP. If
you have the access to another system to run nmap from on your host,
you will probably see the same sort of thing as I have.

Could be what you are seeing here?

David