Re: LIDS and daily cron jobs

Hi Janus!

I've played with LIDS some time ago. As far as I know, you
could simply allow the /usr/sbin/logrotate program to write
to the specified log directories and make the executable
itself write-protected (at least all the "sbin"-programs
should be so, right?) so that it can't be modified.

Hope that this helps.

Martin Neuhaeusser