Re: Question on the safety sharing NFS with untrusted machines.

Quoting Dast (cfy1@ra.msstate.edu):

> My problem is, I need to have a network mount shared between a machine
> in the DMZ ("untrusted") and machines in the internal network.
> Hosting NFS on the ipmasq box is not an option for me.

Any chance you could use AFS or SFS for this, instead?  As Mike Renfro
points out, you're creating an intermachine dependency between the
bastion host and the inside machine no matter how you do it, but at
least, with those, the mount and resource-access traffic is not as
exposed.

--
Cheers,        "Linux means never having to delete your love mail."
Rick Moen                                              -- Don Marti