Re: Support for Potato

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 01:24:51PM -0400, Desai, Jason wrote:
> Does anybody know how long Debian will officially be supporting Potato and
> providing security updates for it?

We haven't yet announced anything officially.  We do want to continue to
support it for a longer time than we supported slink when it became
obsolete.  We'll do our best, but we have limited resources and woody
will be the priority.  Help from the user community would certainly be
appreciated.  If bugs are found that affect potato, we'd certainly like
to hear about it.  Technical details and/or a patch to fix it would be
even better.

noah