Re: Ssh not upgraded when doing apt-get upgrade?

you need something like:

deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free

or

deb http://security.debian.org woody/updates main contrib non-free

(I think "testing/updates" ought to work, but am not sure).

    tom> Hello,
    tom> I am on testing, and when I do an apt-get update/apt-get upgrade, I do
    tom> not seem to be getting the "new and improved" ssh.  I checked ssh -v,
    tom> and I'm not on 3.4 yet.  I've done the "workarounds", so I shouldn't be
    tom> vulnerable, but I can't figure out why I'm not getting the new version.
    tom> Has it not been put into the testing packages?

    tom> Here are the lines in my sources.list:

    tom> deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian <http://http.us.debian.org/debian>
    tom> testing main contrib non-free
    tom> deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US
    tom> <http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US>  testing/non-US main contrib
    tom> non-free

    tom> Originally I had a mirror there, but I initially thought that maybe it
    tom> was an old mirror that wasn't updated any more, so I went to back to the
    tom> main debian.org site.  I don't need the "security" line, do I?  I
    tom> thought that was just for stable users who need security updates.  Am I
    tom> missing something really obvious?  Any guidance is greatly appreciated,
    tom> thanks.

    tom> Tom

    tom> --
    tom> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-security-request@lists.debian.org

A.J. Rossini				Rsrch. Asst. Prof. of Biostatistics
U. of Washington Biostatistics		rossini@u.washington.edu
FHCRC/SCHARP/HIV Vaccine Trials Net	rossini@scharp.org
-------------- http://software.biostat.washington.edu/ ----------------
FHCRC: M: 206-667-7025 (fax=4812)|Voicemail is pretty sketchy/use Email
UW:   Th: 206-543-1044 (fax=3286)|Change last 4 digits of phone to FAX
(my tuesday/wednesday/friday locations are completely unpredictable.)