Re: PermitRootLogin enabled by default

hi all

if an attacker got in ... as a user .... game over... they got in ???
	- question is what damage can they do as "user" ...

if an attacker get in the same way as root...  game is really over...
as they now have complete control of yoru machine..
	- i prefer to disallow root logins...

( assumption in the above is that they can get in thru an existing
( vulnerability .. either as root or a user ..

-- patch the original vulnerability .... fix it first ...
	worry about the "follow-me around folks" later ...
	( like those in the van outside your home/office listening
	( to the wireless connections...

c ya
alvin