Re: [SECURITY] [DSA-134-2] Unknown OpenSSH remote vulnerability

This one time, at band camp, Raymond Wood said:
> Potato and Woody are both patched then.  What is the recommended
> course of action for those running Sid?  Should Sid users
> install the Woody patch, or is this a bad idea?
>
> Thanks for all the hard work Debian Security people!
>
> Cheers,
> Raymond

I would think that would be an excellent idea.  This:

deb http://security.debian.org/ woody/updates main contrib non-free

will get you the security updates you need.

Cheers,
Steve
--
So live that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the
town gossip.