Re: SSH RSA Authentication

On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 02:20:20 -0500
"Rob VanFleet" <rvf@biglinux.tccw.wku.edu> wrote:

> I am trying to use RSA authentication between different machines, but
> I'm running into trouble between machines running different versions of
> ssh.

Are you sure the different versions of OpenSSH make the difference.

I think i found a bug some time ago, bug number 127426, try adding a
second key (anything will do) to ~/.ssh/authorized_keys

I didnt hear back from anyone regarding this, and i havent tried it on
newer versions, so it may not be accurate.

Glenn