Re: Upload speed of Apache 1.3.26?

On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 10:57:41PM +0200, Noel Koethe wrote:
> On Don, 20 Jun 2002, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> > Given the importance of the problem I thought I'd ask
> > how long it will approximately take until these packages will be
> > available from the public ftp servers?
>
> Yesterday it was available from http://incoming.debian.org/
> and moved today to the mirrors.

When researching the bug I noticed that it was not obvious
for somebody that does not know all details of the Debian uploading
mechanisms when they would appear and where to look for them.

At time of writing I had checked several debian sites and could
not see the package, though the bug report was closed about 24 hours
and indicated that the packages were somewhere.

Thus I stood before the decision to wait for the packet for me to be
available (and possibly switch apache off for minor site)
or to compile my own. For this decision information on how
far the uploaded packages were was interesting.

> I just saw it on http://ftp.se.debian.org/debian/pool/main/a/apache/
> Other mirrors will follow soon.

Thanks for answering (also to a couple of people who answered offlist).