Snort getting data very slow from MySQL server

	Hello... I hope this isn't off-topic, so I posted the message here.
	I have Snort running (ver 1.8.6 build 105) logging to a MySQL database and Snortreport version 1.11 to read the logs in the database. The
problem is that if supposedly my host was attacked, or portscanned for many times, it takes almost 10 to 20 minutes for Snortreport to read and
show the results, although the web server and the database are on the local LAN. Any of you had the same problem ?
	If the database is small, it works fine (shows results in about 10 seconds).

		Alexandru Stefan-Voicu, Digital Design Group server administrator.