Re: Security Updates Sources

"Jean-Charles Preaux" <jc.preaux@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> Hello
> Just a little question :
>     is there a security updates sources for the woody release ?
> as :
> deb http://security.debian.org/ <http://security.debian.org/>
> potato/updates main contrib non-free
> for the potato release ?
> Which i  can put in my /etc/apt/sources.list ?
> Thanks

Just put

  deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main

et cetera in your /etc/apt/sources.list and you'll get the woody
security updates as soon as it has become stable (and woody+1 once
that becomes stable, ad infinitum, the universe stops being or until
security.debian.org goes belly up, whichever comes first).
--
Olaf Meeuwissen                            Epson Kowa Corporation, CID
LPIC-2               -- I hack, therefore I am --                 BOFH