Re: ipfwadm and ssh forwarding

Steve,

I think you may be happier (i.e. spend less time working on this) if you
can drum up a copy of "redir" or "transproxy" for your Cobalt Cube.  Both
of these are stable tools that I used quite heavily before the Linux
kernel incorporated a true DNAT (2.4) or port-forwarding (hacked into
2.2).

HTH,
tony