Re: ssh allowing password logins even though its disabled

	Have you verified that keyboard-interaction is not enabled as
well? As I quote from the man page for sshd...

     PAMAuthenticationViaKbdInt
             Specifies whether PAM challenge response authentication is
             allowed. This allows the use of most PAM challenge response
             authentication modules, but it will allow password authentication
             regardless of whether PasswordAuthentication is disabled. The
             default is ``no''.

	Jeremy