kernel-image-2.2.19-4potato.6 et al

I wish to thank the security team for their prompt action on patching the
zlib vulnerabilty and providing the corrected stable packages to the
community via the securiy web site.  I have a question about the patched
kernel-image-2.2.19 packages.  This is a question and not a complaint.

I see on the debian-changes list that the patched version of the
kernel-image-2.2.19 packages are being added to the regular stable version
web site, but there has been no corrected version made available through
the stable version security web site, nor any announcements via
debian-security-annouce about the new kernel image.  Is there a policy that
patched kernels are not suppled via the stable security web site?

Thank you.