PPTP and encryption / RC4 weaknesses

hi all,

I was wondering: PPTP use RC4 up to 128 bit keys as an encryption mechanism. I'd like
to have the impressions from people of the list about the cryptographic strenght of
such algorithm, especially now that wireless WEP RC4 based encryption have been broken.
I understand that the problem in WEP is the key extrapolation which is the problem, but
i'd like to know if RC4 in PPTP can be considered as secure, purely on encryption side.

Thanks for any pointer on this.( except the 'read the applied cryptography book ;)

JeF
--
-> Jean-Francois Dive
--> jef@linuxbe.org