Re: I've been hacked by DevilSoul - confusion

hi patrice

yup .. sillicon valley has nothing to do with getting backonline
but was intended ...that i could go over ahd help figure out
what happened to the box... before the reinstall ...

but never mind... scaramento is not too far awayeither..
on the way up to go skiing on a fri-weekend..

- am assuming the server back online by now
  and know how they hacker got in...

c ya
alvin