Re: Apt-get is insecure

Conectiva currently has support for signed _repositories_, as well as
signed RPM packages.  Check out their /etc/apt/sources.list for more
info on it.

The code may be portable to Debian, as their APT is based directly off
of Debian's way of doing things.

http://distro.conectiva.com/projetos/42/

Perhaps this is nothing new, just thought I'd throw it out there.