Re: VI wrapper for SUDO?

hi,

maybe i misunderstand the intention here, but isn't it pointless to
restrict privileges of the editing process of /etc/aliases if you could
just as well change root's alias to a program that's run whenever root
receives email and, e. g., puts one's most favourite /etc/passwd in
place of the original?

regards,

uLI