Some samba problems.

Hi,

I have some problems with Samba. I have a large network and want to share
my printer, but allow only access from several hosts or even some users,
which are registered on my machine. All is ok then I do such thing for
file shares

[foo]
path=/usr/foo
guest ok = no
browseable = yes
public = yes
username = fred, aaa

but something wrong then I do such thing for printer. If all needed
entries are in smb.conf and you are trying to print on shared printer from
win2k you aren't ask about anything. 'Everyone' may print on shared
printer from win2k. It doesn't matter which security level you are using.
Is it feature of win2k or just a bug? What have I do to share printer
allowing printing only from some hosts and for some users.

Shadow.