Re: [urgent]Question about Apach-SSL in Debian.

debian-user@lists.debian.org is the right list for such questions.
Please use it in the future.

<onlyjangdol@hanmail.net> writes:

> After installing Apache-SSL, Do I have to make additional java
> source code to operate server or Do I have to do Something else?
> Otherwise, Does just installing Apach-SSL enable to implement
> complete SSL security?

You only need an SSL capable server and client (browser) to transport
resources encrypted, no Java add-ons required. Most browsers have some
indication of the level of security and specific protcols used, e.g.
Mozilla/Netscape's "Lock" icon.

--
Robbe