question about something, but don't know if it exists...

Hallo there,

	I really don't know if it should be asked there or somewhere else,
but my problem is followin.... I live in untrusted enviroment which is
running 50 computers (it is school and packets are running up and down
everywhere). I need to use outside HTML sites and POP
accounts, but they, as many providers in Czech, don't support SSL or
anything else than just clear autentification. So is there a software
which connets onto server (for example proxy) through SSL and then
redirect data channels onto right ports as an clear connection outside (I
cannot solve the situation on provider routers of course, but it has
happen few times that students stole their passwords and so on and mainly
they could steal even teacher's these days.)

	thanks Rene Skoba