Re: Firewall Related Question

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 01:36:10AM -0400, James wrote:
> That link might help...
> http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/Bridge+Firewall.html
<quote>
Note also that until recently (kernel 2.0.25) the 3c509 driver could not
be used for more than one card if used as a module. I
have seen a patch floating around that fixes the oversight. It may be in
the kernel when you read this.
    ipfwadm -I -l ipfwadm -O -l ipfwadm -F -l
</quote>
Looks like quite outdated to me, are there any more recent documents?
(Not that I really have to setup such bridging firewall for now, but
still...)
--
> Name:           Alson van der Meulen      <
> Personal:        alson@flutnet.org        <
> School:       alson@gymnasiumleiden.nl    <
Do you smell something?