Re: Questions regarding the Security Secretary Position

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, Martin Schulze wrote:

>John Galt wrote:
>>
>> It really didn't need to go to -devel in the first place: this is internal
>> to debian-security until there's a candidate. Folloups redirected.
>
>Err... you have noticed that there are already two people filling
>this position, haven't you?

An since the candidate wasn't announced on -devel, once can only assume
that their qualifications aren't germane to -devel.... (followups NOT
redirected, I've futilely tried too many times to redirect to care who the
hell gets this).

--
Be Careful! I have a black belt in sna-fu!

Who is John Galt?  galt@inconnu.isu.edu