Re: Need Help with the Debian Securing Manual (contributions accepted)

	I have received some very good contributions from individuals
after my call for help (which appeared also on the DWN :) After the
inclusion of those and writting some new sections (regarding DNS limiting,
online/offline references, a new checklist appendix, talks on chroot and
some other stuff) I have just committed version 1.9 which should appear on
www.debian.org sometime around tomorrow (in the next build).

	There are still quite a number of FIXME's which I would appreciate
if people could fill in. I will release version 2.0 when all FIXMEs are
done with (I will keep increasing the numbers in a 1.91 1.92... series
when I make some more changes)

	Regards

	Javi