Re: Need Help with the Debian Securing Manual (contributions accepted)

Actually it works in Netscape 4.77 but not Mozilla. So it doesn't look
like it's a server-side problem. That was my first guess, too. The
Forbidden error also does not have any mention of apache or any web
server for that matter.

The plot thickens :o)
-nicole