Re: i am experincing intrusion attempts

(2001-09-18) Seekingheat50750@aol.com sed :

 | I need to trace the person who is hitting on my pc 40 times a day.
 | Any ideas?
 |                                      Drew

Watching the logs, using snort, traceroute, whois, and hosts, you
should be able to locate him, or at least his ISP. And after that,
report to abuse or something like that. I think it's in the FAQ. If
not, it's an error. If yes, you should have read it.

It's amazing the number of scans we can watch these days... If those
stupid guys stoped that, internet could be faster. And I wouldn't be
flooded by logchecks...

--
VALLIET Emmanuel
If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail