Re: i am experincing intrusion attempts

Drew

> I need to trace the person who is hitting on my pc 40 times a day.
> Any ideas?

Perhaps the following from Slashdot and other places ?? ......

A new worm, being called w32.nimda.amm, is being sent around. The
attachment is called README.EXE and comes as a MIME-type of
"audio/x-wav" together with some html parts. There appears to be no
text in this message when it is displayed by Outlook when in
Auto-Preview mode (always a good indication there's something not
quite right with an email.)

The network attacks against IIS boxes are a wide variety of attacks.
Amongst them appear to be several attacks that assume the machine is
compromised by Code Red II (looking for ROOT.EXE in the /scripts and
/msadc directory, as well as an attempt to use the /c and /d virtual
roots to get to CMD.EXE). Further, it attempts to exploit numerous
other known IIS vulnerabilities.

Or .... perhaps not ?  Probably not :))  You need help from someone
else :)  Apologies for getting it wrong.

Thanks

--
Richard