quote [was: Re: Bash scripting info needed.]

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 01:34:17PM +0100, Ricardo B wrote:
> "Your theory is nuts! But not enough to be true!" (Niels Bohr)

We are all agreed that your theory is crazy.  The question which
divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being
correct.  My own feeling is that it is not crazy enough.
        -- Niels Bohr

Micromuse Ltd.                 | than a perfect plan tomorrow.