Re: listen on tcp port and log input ??

You may find one of my favorite utilities will do the trick: netcat.

	nc -l -p 3000

Listens on TCP port 3000 and once there is a connection, sends
stdin to the remote host, and sends data from the remote host
to stdout.

You can redirect stdout to a file or use the -o option.
See "man nc."

In anycase, this is not what I would call a robust solution for
something as important as billing.  It is a nice way to begin
snooping data from the router.

Cisco routers output lots of billing data in a variety of ways.
Your problem may be better solved with the IPPR, CDR, or RADIUS
accounting records.

/paul