Re: HARASS ME MORE.........

also sprach Bud Rogers (on Sat, 01 Sep 2001 07:13:06AM -0500):
> I put him in a filter.  Every mail I receive from him gets forwarded back to
> him and to postmaster and abuse at his ISP.  I don't think he'll be around
> long.

i think all this started because i auto-reply to micro$oft users,
telling them about www.vcnet.com/bms and www.unix-vs-nt.org and he
didn't like that :)

funny, since he should have only gotten one for a personal email,
which he never sent.

"and no one sings me lullabies,
 and no one makes me close my eyes,
 and so i throw the windows wide,